Personal Information Collected
1. Quantum Integrity may collect limited personal information that is voluntarily provided by you through the Website including through other sites you may use to login to the Website or streamline the process of creating an account, such as Steam™.
2. Quantum Integrity seeks to limit the amount of personal information it collects to what is needed to provide services to you and what you elect to provide. When using the Website, we encourage users to provide only that information they are comfortable providing, and to only post information they are comfortable existing in a public forum. Quantum Integrity does not seek to collect sensitive personal information.
3. When you make or use an account on the Website, information Quantum Integrity collects may include: a. your first name; b. your last name; c. the email address you associate with your account; d. your address; e. game platform preferences; f. any username you choose; and g. any Steam™ account information sent to us including your Steam™ user identification.
4. Quantum Integrity may also collect information to allow you to make purchases through the Website, including a license to use software developed by Quantum Integrity. In this case, information Quantum Integrity collects may include, in addition to the account information identified above, the product(s) or service(s) you are interested in or purchasing or have purchased.
Quantum Integrity uses third party providers to complete any transactions, and never receives your credit card or other financial information. If you choose to complete a purchase through the Website, you will be transferred to a third party website and we recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies applicable to that website before providing any personal information.
5. Further, your computer may transmit certain information in connection with use of the Website, which Quantum Integrity may collect and use to monitor its services, better understand its user community, and to prevent abuse, including: a. geographic information; b. information about your computer (operating system, capabilities, etc.); and c. your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring page, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
6. Quantum Integrity may also collect any other data which you may elect to send to our Website as part of the use of the Website.
Use of Your Personal Information
7. The personal information you provide to Quantum Integrity may be used: a. to facilitate effective operation of the Website; b. to facilitate interaction among Website users; c. to fulfill orders for products or services; d. to alert you to new products or services, features, or enhancements; e. to route your inquiries to the appropriate personnel; f. to monitor usage and prevent abuse of the Website and any Quantum Integrity service or infrastructure; g. for internal marketing purposes including to provide you with notifications of opportunities, contests, promotions, special events, and offers or to improve our products and services; and h. for any use required, or provided for, by law.
Sharing of Your Information
8. Quantum Integrity limits the sharing of any personal information you provide. Quantum Integrity does not sell your personal information, or provide it to marketers.
10. Quantum Integrity may share your information with others to facilitate its operations and continued growth, including: a. a third party providing services to facilitate Quantum Integrity's ongoing operations, such as a third party information technology vendor that may be located inside or out of Canada or the United States of America; b. disclosure to related corporate entities; and c. disclosure to an entity Quantum Integrity may merge with or be taken over by. In these circumstances, Quantum Integrity will seek to ensure there are suitable measures in place to protect your personal information, including appropriate confidentiality agreements.
11. Quantum Integrity may share your information as required, or provided for, by law. This includes, for example, as part of a police investigation or in response to a court order.
12. Quantum Integrity may collect and use information through the form of cookies or other similar technology. Cookies are a form of data storage on your computer which is shared with the Website, allowing us to: a. provide a consistent and customized user experience; b. facilitate navigation of the Website; c. facilitate Website features; and d. facilitate a "shopping cart" feature to allow purchases from the Website. You may disable cookies in your browser if you prefer that they not be set.
Storage of Personal Information
13. Quantum Integrity uses industry standard techniques for the storage of personal information to protect against any breach.
14. Quantum Integrity may store your personal information on its data systems anywhere in the world, including Canada and the United States of America, itself or with the assistance of third parties. Where Quantum Integrity uses the services of a third party to store your personal information, Quantum Integrity seeks to ensure third parties will sufficiently protect your personal information, for example by using reputable third parties.
15. Quantum Integrity may continue to store and use your personal information: a. while you have a user account on the Website; b. for at least the time required by law, for example to record sales activity; c. indefinitely for any information posted or made viewable publicly on the Website; d. indefinitely if the information is made anonymous.
16. Due to the function of the Website, including to allow the effective use of the forum and to preserve the meaning and context of information posted to the forum, user accounts are not deleted. However, you can delete information in your account which is private and accessible only to you.
17. Quantum Integrity seeks to eliminate personal information no longer necessary for compliance with its legal obligations or to deliver products or services to you. To protect data, Quantum Integrity also performs regular backups or its systems and personal information including information later deleted may be stored in backups following Quantum Integrity's usual backup procedures.
Updating and Correcting Personal Information
18. At any time that you have an account on the Website, you may update or correct your information through the Website.
Third Party Sites.
California Privacy Rights
20. Quantum Integrity does not disclose personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
21. California residents under the age of 18 have the right to remove, or request the removal of, content or information they have posted to public areas of the Website. This request can be made by contacting us at: email@example.com Any information posted to the Website public areas is publicly viewable. We strongly recommend that all users avoid posting personal or sensitive information at any time.
22. Residual copies of information that has been deleted may remain in our backup system. We are not required to remove posted content or information if it has been rendered anonymous or if we are required by law to retain it. Additionally, we do not have control over third parties (e.g., other users) who may have copied or reposted the content or information.
23. Quantum Integrity does not knowingly allow anyone under 13 to register an account with the Website. To restrict access to individuals over the age of 13, the Website normally requires each Website user to be associated with a Steam™ account. If a parent believes we have unintentionally collected their child's personal information, they may request deletion of the information by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org